Friday, May 5, 2017

One's Persepctive

Our society is made up of different backgrounds, different ethnicities, and etc. We make up the world. WE decide what we BELIEVE in. But it's hard to have your own opinion/beliefs because our world affects that. They reach into our minds and make us think a different way. We can't question it though because it is "wrong" to question our economy and the way it is built. We are told what they think we should be told. I want to break the endless cycle of being clueless about the battles happening around me. I can't function when being told that I shouldn't do "this" or "that" because it's not "right." How would you define what is right? Do you believe what your heart and mind says is right or do you believe what the people around you believe is right?
I want to be able to fly on my own. I want to go through obstacles on my own. I want to believe what I want on my own and learn from it if I'm wrong. I am one person, not a hundred. I will NOT follow the crowd, but instead start one of my own with just me, myself, and I. We do not go into the world with all the knowledge of it and we don't go in it already having people with us to go through it together. Our society puts the idea that we should think and do things a certain way, but why? Why should we do what they tell us? Why can't we decide on our own? Let's the break the cycle why not. Set us free from the cage that holds us within. Think on your own, believe what you want, and question everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment